Thursday, February 26, 2015

you're dismissed!! almost

We are 33 days post transplant and there are a lot of changes for Mr. William! His doctors are saying he will be discharged NEXT WEEK!! It seemed to take forever for the stem cells to engraft, but once they did time has flown by! We've been here since January 2, and we are soooo ready to go. He is getting one set of his central lines removed on Monday; he will be discharged with one set remaining until we go home to Utah in 2 months or so. William is such a fighter, I don't know how I could love him anymore and then I do!! Being a mommy is absolutely fantastically amazing. ❤❤ Thank you from the bottom of our hearts for all of your prayers, thoughts and heartwarming gifts. We couldn't do what we do without your support! I was telling Robert the other day how difficult it is to see William in his hospital room day after day, then he reminded me that we have so many wonderful people that love and care for us that are carrying us through this crazy wild journey. We love you all!!!! When we get out of this darn (but wonderful!) hospital I think I'm going to write a book!

Xo, The Branches 👪

No comments:

Post a Comment